Kids will love to brush their teeth with this cool and flashy toothbrush
Featured in The Telegraph's 7 Best electric toothbrushes for 2018.
- 2 minute light timer (switches off automatically)
- Small brush head - suitable for young mouths
- DeepClean bristles great for mixed teeth
- Short bristles clean the tooth's surface
- Longer bristles reach between teeth
- Small lightweight handle - comfortable in little hands
- 30 second pulse reminder helps teach tooth brushing
- 1x AAA Alkaline battery included (uses only Alkaline batteries)
- Includes 2 additional brush heads
- Suitable for 6+ year olds
- Frequency of oscillations: 15,000- 25,000 strokes per mins
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE.
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to any other international destinations, our range is available from our network of international distributors.
For trade or international sales enquiries please contact: email@example.com or call +44 1962 733829.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates based on the availability of your items and the shipping options selected.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).