Brush-Baby really know the true meaning of the word ‘canines’ - not just with the nature of our business looking after the canines and more, of little ones – but with our resident representative from the canine world at Brush-Baby – Frank!
So ‘Bring Your Dog to Work Day’ doesn’t just take place at Brush-Baby on the nationally recognised day of the year – today, 21st June, but usually 3 days a week when he comes into the office with his owner Emma Foster, UK Sales Manager at Brush-Baby.
A Schnoodle, (cross between a Schnauzer and a Poodle), Frank is a great ‘leveller’ and listener, not only enriching his day, but the days of all of us here at Brush-Baby. He’s great for boosting morale and team-building and has become a much valued member of the team in the 18 months that he has been coming here – puppy to dog!
The Brush-Baby Canine Division is also bolstered by other dog visitors to the office including Sam the Dalmatian (whose owner is Dominque, MD of Brush-Baby) and Elsa (Bichon Frise and Chihuahua/Jack Russell cross) pet of Kevin Shaw, International Sales Manager.
When Frank isn’t engendering the love amongst his human admirers, he sometimes goes to work with canine companion Harvey, a working Spaniel and his human master Jonathan, a Master Thatcher. Even Brush-Baby’s canine workers are multi-tasking!
- munching on old shoes (you can keep your expensive pet shop toys),
- a mid-morning ‘tinkle’ – ‘it breaks my day up’,
- lunchtime walk and scramble down country lanes, along the river, or,
- a sprint into town where I can meet more members of my ‘adoring public’
- and ... not forgetting a dog chew – well, need I say more? Just take a look at my pearly white canines... and weep!
- wearing daft dog coats (really?! – just take a look at my expression when I’m wearing them),
- cleaners (my bed is perfectly clean)
- the postman (I don’t care if you ring twice and announce “Post...” - no bills today, thank you)
- and ... lady dogs (I’m not wasting my time, I’ve had the ‘snip’).