1. Videos submitted to Brush-Baby may be posted online on the Brush Baby website, video sharing sites such as YouTube and/or other social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.
2. By submitting an entry to Brush-Baby, you consent to videos / images of you and/or your child being published and shared on any or all of the above-mentioned media at the sole discretion of Brush-Baby.
3. If you are not the parent or legal guardian of the child in the video you are submitting, you must get the permission from them before sending the video to us.
4. All promotional material placed on the website and / or on the above-mentioned media will not contain personal details, email addresses, postal addresses, telephone numbers or full names of the entrants, although first names may be used in some circumstances
5. For all of our colouring competitions: Brush-Baby will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Email.
6. When entering our competitions only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be notified by email from email@example.com and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
10. We are not responsible for any travel costs UK or Worldwide for any competitions. Any travel costs will need to paid by the competition winner.