Our terror-ific 'witches' fingers' are perfect for hungry trick or treaters!
Halloween is quickly creeping upon us and the terrifying part isn’t the ghosts and goblins. It’s the abundance of sweets for your little trick or treaters! A horror story for their little teeth!
Did you know that 33% of children have fillings by the age of 5? Now that’s scary!!
So, how about swapping sugary snacks for healthier alternatives? Give our terror-ific witches’ fingers a go!!
All you have to do is:
- Preheat the oven to 190/Fan 170oc/Gas Mark 5. Line a baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Place your sausages on the lined baking tray and cook for 25-30 mins. Remove and cool for 5 mins.
- Using a sharp knife (this job is for the parents!), cut a small wedge from one end of the sausage and place an almond on to make a fingernail (use a blob of tomato sauce to hold it in place).
- Place the sausages at differing heights on a plate just like a hand!
- Ta-DAA! Who dares try one?
If you have any Halloween inspired recipes, we’d love to hear from you!
At the end of all the Halloween yumminess, don’t forget to follow our 2x2 campaign – brush teeth for 2 minutes twice a day!
We’d love all parents to support our 2x2 campaign this Halloween to help kids develop great dental habits early!