Mother's Day! We Are Celebrating The Fabulous Job All You Mums Out There Do
“Mums, it’s time to kick back, relax and enjoy spending time with your family…”
…The famous words uttered by people who don’t have children!
Did you know that mums lose 44 days of sleep in the first year of a child’s life?
We know that the reality of babies and #MumLife is rarely conducive with having a 'relaxing' and 'carefree' Mother's Day. With this in mind, we wanted to make all you fabulous mums' lives that little bit easier this Mother’s Day with a few of our top tips!
Parents with babies:
- On the evening of the 25th March, put our Chewable first baby Toothbrush and Teething milk teeth Toothpaste in the fridge. The cooling sensation will soothe your little one’s teething gums during the night, ensuring you and your little one get a better night’s sleep. It’s one of the best teething remedies for babies!
- Ditch the dummy and replace with our Baby Teether. The soft bristles soothe teething gums and maintain a clean, healthy mouth. Babies love it and so do their gums! Alternatively, you can use our baby teething wipes!
- After each feed, morning and night, wipe your baby's gums using our Baby Dental Wipes. The wipes kill bacteria and are uniquely textured to cleanse delicate gums, as well as reducing teething pain.
Parents with children:
- Try out our Kids Sonic electric toothbrush with its 2 minute timer and pulse feature. Whilst you’re opening your beautiful Mother’s Day gifts, the brush will alert your little one when to move onto the next quarter of their mouth, teaching good oral health habits right from the offset!
- Kids love rewards, so download our toothbrushing chart to make brushing time more entertaining. It can help remove those ‘toothbrushing tantrums’ on the morning and evening of Mother’s Day!
- Enter your little one into our colouring competition for their chance to win Toys ‘R’ Us vouchers worth £25! If they’ve got something to do, you can relax!
For more tips on how to make #MumLife that bit easier, make sure you’re following our YouTube channel for weekly tips & tricks!
We hope all of our amazing UK mums have the best Mother’s Day!