Ready! Steady! Go! (For At Least Two Minutes With Our Sonic Kids Toothbrush!)
It’s time for the final promotion for National Smile Month - The Great British Brushathon!
Everybody is being encouraged to join in, by brushing their teeth and sharing a ‘selfie’ or video on social media with the #GreatBritishBrushaton and #SmileMonth for one day only on Wednesday 15th June!
As a provider of products specifically designed for little ones, from babes in arms with their baby first toothbrush, toddling tots and independent infants sonic kids toothbrush, we’re delighted to support this fantastic initiative.
Brush-Baby toothbrushes for kids and infants toothpastes are designed to encourage and support little in terms of their design and flavoursome kids toothpastes. So that’s the ‘science bit’ done. Motivation – well that’s another challenge! Two minutes seems to last f-o-r-e-v-e-r when you’re little – so this fun activity is just what the Dentist ordered!
The Dental Health Foundation will be giving shout-outs to their fave pics throughout the 15th June!
As an additional incentive Brush-Baby will be offering prizes of toothbrush & toothpaste sets in the three age categories of 0-3 years, 3-6 years and 6 years +, but you must include the #brushbaby for your entry to be considered for a prize.
How to support The Great British Brushathon:
- Take a picture or video of yourself brushing your teeth (if your little one is teeny tiny- they can still join in with a caregiver’s help!)
- Post the photo/video on your social media on Wednesday 15th 2022 with the #SmileMonth and #GreatBritishBrushathon.and #brushbaby
- Tag your friends into your post and challenge them to upload their toothbrushing selfie on social media for National Smile Month too.
Top three brushing tips:
- Only use a pea-sized amount of infant toothpaste if you’re over 3, and a smear is plenty if you are under 3 years of age.
- Ideally brush towards the gum line at a 45 degree angle for the best clean.